Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Oy vey

Today was... interesting.


I did a lot of thinking today. A lot of reflecting.


I typed out some things for my "letter to me" that I do every year. I plan on posting it on here once it is finished.

I feel that it is so important to reflect on things in life. For months and months and months, I have worked so hard to change. To better myself. To change all the things I hated about me.

In order to do all that... I would constantly reflect, and analyze things. Am I doing things right? Is this where I am supposed to be in life? Am I making the right decisions? Am I friends with the right people? Am I happy with myself? What can I change to make me more happy with me? How can I better myself?

Really, without reflection... how can you change? How can you progress? How can you better yourself?


You must reflect. Think back on your past... think about things you want to change about yourself... plan out how you will change it... and then... well... change it!


Often I am told... I think too much... I reflect too much. Well... that is what this blog is for. That is why I created this blog. It keeps me in check. Keeps me honest with myself. Keeps me sane. It's a kind of therapy.

Yes. I DO think a lot. I DO reflect a lot. In order to keep myself sane, I type out all of my thoughts and reflections into this blog.... with hopes that someone can relate... that someone can read my thoughts and decide to change themselves just as I did... that someone can get inspired, get motivated...... change.


Sometimes I feel like I have this problem where I talk and talk and talk with no filter.


I guess it affects the people that I am friends with... the people that I talk to. I guess I can be fairly annoying with my constant over-analyzing and over-thinking.

But, that's me for ya...and I won't apologize for it.

The enddd.




Until next timmmme...

Karla =)

1 comment: