taken from Sheila at OnePrettyLittleBox
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate...hands down!!
2. Does Santa wrap the presents or just set them under the tree? Both!!
3. Colored or white lights on the tree/house? Colored =)
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Fake mistletoe, yes.
5. When do you put up your decorations? Sometimes we wait until after my Mom's birthday (Dec. 14th)
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? The christmas cookies that have been in my family for generations =)
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Walking around the city (when I lived in a city) and looking at the Christmas lights... also being so involved in the Christmas tree lighting in my town...and OF COURSE... watching the Radio City Christmas Spectacular!!
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I still believe .. =)
9. Do you open gifts on Christmas Eve? Yes, one of our choosing. (My brother and I)
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? First light, then garland, then ornaments and icicles! =)
11. Snow! Love or Dread it? Are you kidding... I LOVE SNOW!! LET IT SNOW!!
12. Can you ice skate? Yes, I used to figure skate... a LOONG time ago. Dancing helps =)
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Going to Radio City for the first time to see the Rockettes.
14. What is the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Spending time with my family and friends.
15. Favorite holiday dessert? Chocolate Crinkles.. and Fudge!!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Getting the tree after Mom's birthday, going to church on Christmas Eve.. Christmas Eve steak dinner (yum!).. opening one present on Christmas Eve, and of course, spending Christmas at Grandma's house.
17. What tops your tree? A big gold star!
18. Which do you prefer- giving or receiving? I like both... but nothing beats the reaction on someone's face after they have opened a gift from me.
19. What is your favorite Christmas song? I'll Be Home For Christmas - Michael Buble
20. Candy Canes? ....should be covered in chocolate. I am a chocolate/mint person all the way! =)
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate...hands down!!
2. Does Santa wrap the presents or just set them under the tree? Both!!
3. Colored or white lights on the tree/house? Colored =)
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Fake mistletoe, yes.
5. When do you put up your decorations? Sometimes we wait until after my Mom's birthday (Dec. 14th)
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? The christmas cookies that have been in my family for generations =)
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Walking around the city (when I lived in a city) and looking at the Christmas lights... also being so involved in the Christmas tree lighting in my town...and OF COURSE... watching the Radio City Christmas Spectacular!!
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I still believe .. =)
9. Do you open gifts on Christmas Eve? Yes, one of our choosing. (My brother and I)
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? First light, then garland, then ornaments and icicles! =)
11. Snow! Love or Dread it? Are you kidding... I LOVE SNOW!! LET IT SNOW!!
12. Can you ice skate? Yes, I used to figure skate... a LOONG time ago. Dancing helps =)
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Going to Radio City for the first time to see the Rockettes.
14. What is the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Spending time with my family and friends.
15. Favorite holiday dessert? Chocolate Crinkles.. and Fudge!!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Getting the tree after Mom's birthday, going to church on Christmas Eve.. Christmas Eve steak dinner (yum!).. opening one present on Christmas Eve, and of course, spending Christmas at Grandma's house.
17. What tops your tree? A big gold star!
18. Which do you prefer- giving or receiving? I like both... but nothing beats the reaction on someone's face after they have opened a gift from me.
19. What is your favorite Christmas song? I'll Be Home For Christmas - Michael Buble
20. Candy Canes? ....should be covered in chocolate. I am a chocolate/mint person all the way! =)

Love this survey :-)
ReplyDelete