Saturday, December 12, 2009

A Day full of Christmas =)


Wow... Can one ever truly be "all Chistmased out"?


I have had my fair share of Christmas today.


This morning, I got up at the crack of dawn to go and get a tree with my family. We always go to a tree farm right down the road from us. It was about 20 degrees this morning...SO cold!! After about 15 minutes of looking around, we found a tree! I actually picked it out this year! Woohoo!


So we took it home.. and I got all wrapped up in lights. Haha..


I put the lights on it and also put up the garland. Then, it was time to head out the door again. I had to host a gingerbread workshop with 60 kids. They made gingerbread houses out of milk cartons. It was too cute.

I had to set all of this up. Believe me people... it was SO hard not to eat everything as I was putting it out. SO much candy. I allowed myself a handful of M&M's though. YUM.

My favorite cousin showed up... =)

Then, my roommate, Marisa came. I took head shots of her for her to give to her parents for Christmas. We had a photo session, it was fun! =)

We even made our own ginger bread houses with the leftovers from the ginger bread craft. It was tons of fun. Fun was definitely had today! =)



After making my ginger bread house... I finished the tree. I put all the ornaments on it. No one else in my family helps me. My brother hates it and my Dad couldn't be bothered with Christmas. My Mom is always too busy to help, but she usually does help. She did help toward the end, while she decorated the rest of the house.

I had to take a picture of this. My FAVORITE ornament. Hmmm.. I wonder why?


Annnnd here is the finished product!!!


12 more days until Christmas... can you believe it???


Until next time,

Karla =)

1 comment:

  1. Awww it looks like you had so much fun decorating your tree and doing the gingerbread houses. I can't believe Christmas is ssooooo close!

    ReplyDelete