Saturday, December 5, 2009

Its only 11:30 am...

...and I have been so productive!!


So this morning.. I woke up to a very empty house. My parents are early risers...and they were off to do some Xmas shopping. My brother works early, so he was gone too. It was about 7am when I woke up. I had to teach a class (dance) from 8-9am.

I took a picture of myself at 7am.. I have NO makeup on. And, I don't care! I think it's important to love yourself with AND without makeup. So here I am, totally natural ...New hair and all =)


First thing I did after that was run to the door because someone was ringing my doorbell!! Usually, I don't answer... but I had music playing (as I always do) and so I figured I should open the door because it was obvious that someone was home.

And who was at my door??

A deer hunter.


I have met him before. We have a bunch of deer hunters who we allow to hunt on our acres of property. He had stopped by to ask my Dad for some help lugging a Buck to the car. BUT.. my Dad wasn't home. So, before he left... he gave me a HUG... I don't know why! But after he hugged me, I realized... I smelt of deer urine!!!!! YES, deer urine!! They spray deer urine on their clothes ... I guess to help attract the deer. SO, fabulous.. I had to shower.


Then I went to the class I had to teach, which went well!!

Then I was back to take yet another shower.


After that... I CAVED.

Yep... I had an egg and cheese on an English muffin. Keep in mind... this was the first time I have had a real egg in a LOOONG time. It's even the first time I have had real cheese in a long time. And... the first time I had an English muffin in a looooong time. I had forgotten how good this tastes. But WOW.. after eating it... I feel sick. I don't think my stomach is used to this kind of indulgence at all. =(


After I ate thaaat.... I decided I needed to work it off... So shortly after, I practiced the 12 Days of Christmas routine that I learned from my Rockette class. I practiced it with the DVD that I have of the Rockettes dancing. It was soooo cool. I kind of felt like I was actually there at Radio City dancing. The surround sound helped!!

Speaking of Christmasss..... last night was the tree lighting in my town. I was an Elf! Here are some pictures from that...

Below is Adam, and I with the tree and Santa's sleigh and reindeer in the back =)

Santa & Mrs. Claus, aka.. my grandparents.. and Adam and I...aka..their grandchildren =)
My Grandma and a baby...so cute =)
My brother and I on the way back to the North Pole hahaha

Last night was fun. I ate way too many candy canes, but I think I am allowed. =)

I posed for a million pictures, and handed out a million candy canes. I smiled until my cheeks hurt, and laughed until I thought I would be sick! Those times... are the best times.


*Today... the agenda is... DANCE DANCE DANCE... maybe some homework.. then Christmas decorating and going to see a play tonight with my Mom. The play is put on by people in our town. It's called, "A Christmas Carol" You know.. the movie with Scrooge! I am excited!

19 Days til Christmas!!! =)


Til next time,

Karlaaaa =)

5 comments:

  1. OMGOSH! I LOVE your hair! YOU ARE SOOO BEAUTIFUL! I love your smile, your attitude, your heart, you are a wonderful person Karla!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the hair!!! And thanks for sharing of your tales!! You had me gigglin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your new haircut!! It's sooo cute!! It looks like you had a lot of fun being an elf and your grandparents are soo adorable
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE your new hair--- so sassy

    ReplyDelete