Whoa.. way too many D's.
Anyway. I am .. in the dating scene? So weird. Several years ago, if you had told me this is where I would have ended up...I would not have believed you. But, a lot has changed in my life. Things change, people change... I sure as hell have changed. So I have been going on a few dates here and there. Dates that even my closest friends don't know about. I choose to keep that side of my life kind of private. I feel like once a person starts to show interest in another person...friends and family start thinking that they will be married and have babies together. When really, I just enjoy going out with guys because I like to hang out/meet new people.. with that one hope that maybe there is a potential for more.
This Dating and Dieting Dancer is also a Desperate Dating and Dieting Dancer.
NO.. not desperate for a relationship. Desperate for a dance floor. I have recently choreographed a dance to the song "Hide and Seek" by Imogen Heap. Well..scratch that... some of it is choreographed while other parts are basically improv.
I want to perform it.
But... I don't have nearly enough space here at home. So today I wrote a letter to Santa asking him for a stage.. or something bigger than my living room or garage that I could dance on. Perhaps something like the Radio City stage could fit in his bag.
Yes.. that was a joke. Insert laughing here.
But really... I need space. And a videographer. Someone whom I could trust to not make fun of me while taping me. Haha. Seriously.
I need to find someone who is up to that challenge.. hmm..
Then.. I need to break in to my "dance studio" so that I can record it there. My dance studio is really just the basement floor of my town's Town Hall. It's just a huge wooden gymnasium. Boring... but it works.
So maybe soon... I will find a video person.. find the time..and then break into the gym.. and tape this... and put it up on here for all to see. It will be my first video that I actually tried really hard at. Hopefully it will showcase what I can do as a dancer. Which is nothing really compared to thousands of other dancers on YouTube who have choreographed their work to the same Hide and Seek song.
But that's okay. I like where I am at right now with my dancing. I feel as though I have progressed a lot within the past year.. thanks to the weightloss and all.
Well... it is Dinnertime for this Desperate, Dating, Dieting, Dancer.
More tomorrow.
til then-
Karla =)
(5 days til Xmas)

No comments:
Post a Comment