Today, I got to see them!!!!!
I only talk to a few people from high school. My true friends. And, I don't know what I would do without them. I don't see them much because of college, and the fact that "life" takes over sometimes. But, when I do see them, it's like we always pick up where we last left off. It is never awkward, and I always have a ton of fun. I appreciate them and love them more than they know.
We hung out around our hometown and had dinner at the Olive Garden. We are all able to drink now, so that was fun! We all felt so old.
Then they all insisted that I dance for them. Usually, I'd be game to dance in front of whomever... but these are 3 of my closest friends and so I was feeling that it might be awkward. But, they convinced me to do some of the Rockette choreo that I learned over the summer. I brought up the piece of wood that I tap on and put my tap shoes on. I turned on the music and showed them some of what I had learned. And even though I messed up a million times, they seemed to enjoy it. That is why they are my closest friends =)
I was also overjoyed to hear that they read this blog. That makes me so happy.
So this post is for them.. my 200th post..
I love you guys. You are all the best. I had fun today and can't wait for another reunion!!
Oh and guess what... they want to help me with video taping the dance I choreographed!!!!
WOOHOO!!
I have the greatest friends in the ENTIRE world.
Love you guys.
til next time,
Karla =)

Oh I'm so happy you were able to reconnect and see some good people! It always feels so good to be reminded how much you are loved by your closest friends :)
ReplyDeleteI hope that you guys continue to be close as the years go on. There is no substitute for amazing people in your life!!
Hey Karla! Just stopping by to wish you HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Hope you had a great one!! Here's to a great 2010!!! :-D
ReplyDelete