Thursday, December 17, 2009

FINALLY!

Well... I had a bit of a mini-breakdown yesterday.


Long story short... there is a virus going around on facebook...and my computer decided to NOT work for some of the day and I almost did not finish my last paper that I had to hand in today. I was freaking out. Thankfully, I got it done and I think my computer is fine.

For those of you with facebooks... DO NOT click on any "video" message you may receive through facebook chat. I can't even tell you how many times I was sent the message... "Hey, I found an old video of you, it's hilarious... do you remember any of it?"

Of course, I click on it.... UGHH.


My computer was spontaneously sending video messages to people... and I had to delete a crap ton of people off my "friends list". I got a text message from one of my best friends from Maine this morning saying... "Karla....WTF?"

Today is her birthday too. So, now I need to go back and "friend" all of the friends that I deleted slash spontaneously got deleted. That is of course if my facebook has decided its fixed now. It seemed fine this morning.


Ugh.


Anyway...


Guess what??


I AM DONE WITH FINALS!! FINALLY!!


My semester is completely over!! That is good news for all of you who read this pathetic blog.... I hope to make it better now that I have a lot more free time. =)

My dad is picking me up in an hour since I have no car.

Speaking of my car... I had to give a recorded statement as to what happened with the accident... annnnd my insurance company sent out an appraiser to see if it's really totaled or if it's worth fixing. It doesn't look too good.. but who knows. I have yet to hear anything.

I can't wait to be back home.. because home=dance and dance=life. =)

Speaking of dance, I have dance tonight. SO excited because tonight, a lot of the seniors who graduated from the dance school and went away to college are coming back! They will get to see what we have done so far with our routines. I can't wait to see them. =)

Well, I have to go pack now and bring a ton of stuff home for my month long hiatus. WOOHOO!


Christmas is so close!


til next time-

Karlaaaaa =)

No comments:

Post a Comment