Monday- fast food (it kills me to even type that)
and yesterday- too many crunch bars.
There was good food (healthy) mixed in between there. But those foods were the worst.
I haven't had those foods (candy and fast food) in a long time. Long time meaning, I don't even remember the last time. I stopped eating foods like that. If I want to indulge on something, it will be something WORTH indulging on like....cheesecake... or ... ice cream. (My favorite indulgences) Where as candy and fast food are just things that taste great but make you feel like crap afterward.
I know this. But did that stop me this week? No.
It's the week before finals. Everything is due this week. I have been working non stop. So, part of me feels like this week I have returned to my old ways of eating under stressful situations. And you know what... I'm okay with that. It's not excuse...it's just the truth.
And I am okay with it because I know that I have strong determination and motivation and I can get myself back to normal once my stress level is back to normal.
Tonight is GAME NIGHT in my apartment. Every Wednesday, my roommates and I have people over. Which means, the guy that "likes" me is coming over. Will see how it goes.
Tomorrow=DANCE! HOORAY!
Tomorrow= Last day of classes...which means I hope this blog will be more exciting because I will have time to post recipes and talk more about dancing and fitness and food. Because really, to be quite honest, this blog has been so boring lately and I apologize. =(
Til next time...
Karla =)

Oh you hush! No such thing as a boring blog when you're posting about your life and things that matter to you!
ReplyDeleteGood luck on finals!!
And with the boy...
Good luck with your finals! Enjoy your break from the rigors of student life-I clearly remember how good it felt walking out of the classroom on the last day of finals. Do you put everything fun on hold until after finals? I always did.
ReplyDeleteDon't be too hard on yourself, we all stray from "healthy eating" once in awhile and I think with all the extra stress on you right now it's perfectly okay. Good luck on your finals and have fun tonight!!
ReplyDeleteKarla, we all eat like crap and screw up once in a while, the key is to let it go and learn from it. Your doing such a great job, keep it up! Thanks for the wonderful comments on my blog!
ReplyDelete