Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas!

Well... it's finally Christmas.

I am up waaay too early for my liking. It's funny.. it used to be my brother and I waking up our parents, but now its our parents waking us up. Funny how the tables have turned.

We are about to open presents... and it's... 8:15am. Ugh. AND.. Mom has the camera out. Wonderful.


Really, for me.. the presents do not even matter. I got all I wanted for Christmas.


- a happy and semi healthy family (my Mom and brother are sick.. nothing major)
- I am 30lbs lighter than I was last Christmas (WOOO!!)
- the chance to be able to see this day (I was lucky to have made it out of my car accident alive)
- a new car
- a new found happiness... =)


Merry Christmas to you all.


You all have been a blessing as well. Your constant support and comments have lifted my spirits in sad times... and inspired me. You all have been there for me through thick and thin, and I really appreciate all your comments and support.

Thank you for being there on my weight loss journey. Even though I did hit goal, I will make new goals and also begin the journey of maintaining. So I ask that you stick with me.

Merry Christmas!


til next time,

Karla =)

No comments:

Post a Comment