Monday, December 14, 2009

Magnificent Monday

Today was a good day.


+ No car accident
+ Last day of teaching =)
+ Bonding with friends
+ I danced today ... yay
+ Got a lot of work done
+ I only have one more essay to write... no tests
+ Ate pretty decently


Today is my Mom's birthday. I got her a fleece and a real nice red sweater. I also made her a cake and we were supposed to celebrate yesterday while I was in my accident. We celebrated last night, after getting back from the accident. I called her today and wished her a happy birthday. She is 51 today. We are 30 years apart, so it is easy to remember how old she is.

I have nothing interesting to say. Pretty boring day... but a good day because I am alive, and healthy. I am car-less... but I am alive, and that is what matters.

I drove to my school with my mom's car to teach today and had a ton of flashbacks on my way to the school. Flashbacks of the car accident.... it was my very first one. Uhhhh.



Anyway... nothing exciting to say today.



This blog is so boring.


Til next time,

Karla =)

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GAWSH Karla! My mother and I are 30 years apart too!! Gosh, we have so much in common! I have three more days (counting this one) of teaching, then I am done for two weeks, two days! LOL I hope time slows down some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness gracious I'm just happy you're ALIVE!!! Who cares about how boring you are (which by the way YOU'RE NOT).

    Now get out there and have a fantastic day today. Keep me posted on things. And just so you know...there is always room in my house for people from the East...my dog Kaiah is a good snuggler too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that you are having a much better day!!

    ReplyDelete