I weighed myself today. Just for fun. Just because. I was feeling up to it. I have danced so much lately. Worked out and have been eating really good as well. (Besides the few indulgences from Monday!)
So I decided, well... let's see how much I weigh before the holidays, and compare it to what I weigh after the holidays.
Well... to my surprise...
I step on the scale... and I started hysterically crying.
I hit goal.
And yes... I am still crying. (but of course, smiling)
til Christmas,
Karla =)

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so freaking excited for you!!!!!!
That's the best Christmas present ever!!!
In fact, I have goosebumps now thinking about how amazing and wonderful and awesome that is!
I hope you celebrate. I hope you are proud of yourself! I hope you brag to your family and show off your hot bod this weekend.
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How amazing, Karla!!!! Well done to you!! What an achievement and a brilliant present to yourself!
ReplyDeleteMERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Awesome!!! well done :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) xxx
ReplyDeleteHey, congratulations! I am so pleased for you. That's the best Christmas present I think anyone could get.
ReplyDelete