Almost completely lost myself.
Almost shut down.
But, I haven't yet. I'm still telling myself to be strong. I'm telling myself I'm okay and that I'll make it through. I may be broken down...but I'm not dead. I know I can muster up strength and deal with these thoughts, emotions..
Do you want to know one thing I HATE?????
MEN who think they know EVERYTHING about a woman.
I hate men who just assume ALL WOMEN are the same!!!!!!!
I hate women who think ALL MEN are the same tooo! Cause they aren't!! There are a few gems here and there. Rare...but they ARE out there.
So to all the men who say that I'm melodramatic, a drama queen, a "typical girl", an emotional basket case, delusional.. all the words in the book..
I am NOT like all the rest. Not ALL WOMEN are the same. You think I'm too emotional. You think I am a huge basket of tears, emotions... just a mirror waiting to crack. YES, I have emotions, I have my way of dealing with them. Long car rides, dancing, crying in the shower. At least I am honest enough with myself to let my emotions out and not bottle them up. If you don't want to hear about it, don't talk to me!! Don't ask me!!
You know,
I can hang with the guys.
Kick back, watch the ballgame.
Play some football outside.
I can also be the girly girl.
Shopping, dancing, fashion.
I've got a creative side, photography, drawing, writing, journaling...
I love the outdoors.
I am inspired by the beauty of nature.
I have a sense of humor.
I can laugh at myself.
I make mistakes.
I learn.
I grow.
I am honest with everyone.
I'll tell you what I think.
There is no gray area with me.
It's just black and white.
I enjoy a good time.
I'm up for anything, anytime.
I'm simple.
I don't ask for much.
At least I think I don't.
I'm passionate.
I give 110% always.
I'm imperfect.
I'm flawed.
I drive too fast.
And you know what...
NO, I am NOT your typical girl. What is that anyway? No one is the same. What is typical? What is average? What is normal? Who defines that? How can you?
Now that I got that out, I feel tons better.
Whew.
-Karla =/

Your right! We have a lot in common!! Have a FANTASTIC weekend!
ReplyDelete