Thursday, November 5, 2009

In a Funk

I woke up this morning not feeling too great. I SHOULD be happy because New York won last night at the series. I'm not a Yankee fan, but anyone who beats the Phillies will do!

I am feeling more positive about myself and was able to accomplish all of my goals that I set for myself this week... except seeing the Michael Jackson movie =( But that's alright.

I have dance tonight (WOOHOO!) so I usually feel pretty good waking up on a Thursday morning.

But, I don't!!!


I am having another one of those moments again where I lay in bed at night wondering if I am doing the right thing. Wondering if this is the road that I was meant to take in life. Wondering if I should hold back feelings or release them full throttle.

I have this uneasy feeling. This pit in my stomach. I'm worried what the future holds. Worried if I am making the right decisions. Worried if I will regret anything.

And, I must be honest... being newly single... it is hard not to have someone there. Someone you count on, someone who is there for you emotionally, mentally, physically. I have been so strong and will continue to be. But I just miss the small things that having a relationship or a closeness with somebody brought.

Weekends are tough because it's usually just me, myself, and I. Although, I have really reconnected with my family because of it. That's a plus.

This weekend will be nice though. I'm road tripping up to Massachusetts to stay with 3 of my best friends Saturday into Sunday. It will be nice to get out, since I don't much anymore. It will be so nice to see all of them because I haven't since my birthday. And being in the car ride up there will give me time to think about things. Time alone. Car rides are awesome.

I'm going to get through this day! So many thoughts in my head... but I am going to push them aside and keep plugging through.

Thank God for dancing tonight!

Til next time,

Karla =/

3 comments:

  1. Dude girl I totally feel you on that one as you well know. I wish you lived closer. We could keep each other company and keep each other's thoughts from drifting to 'i wish...'

    BUT you are doing so very well. It's an amazing thing to realize how strong you are. How independent you are. How amazing you are!

    Keep working. You're gonna be just fine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one thing about rough days ~ it makes the good ones seem so much better! I do hope you feel better today.

    ReplyDelete