-Finish my Math lesson for Kindergarten
-Finish Literature lesson for 1st graders
-Finish Thanksgiving Language Arts lesson for 1st graders
-Book presentation
-Successfully register for Spring 2010 classes at 6am tomorrow morning..
-Actually watch the Biggest Loser tomorrow since I haven't in 2 weeks
-Go see Matt Roloff (Yes, he's the guy from Little People, Big World!! He's coming to my school tomorrow!)
-Go see the Michael Jackson movie before it's gone from theaters
-Pray that the Yankees win the World Series
-Lose a pound
-Have a fantastic weekend trip to Massachusetts
Those are my goals. I think they are fairly achievable.
I am excited for this weekend. I am going to Massachusetts (hopefully) from Saturday night until Sunday afternoon to see my good friend from high school. She came down to surprise me for my 21st birthday and so I thought it's about time for me to go up and see her before it starts snowing and I have excuses not to drive up to see her.
* I keep seeing commercials for the Rockette Christmas Spectacular! I am not sure yet when I am going to the show, but I cannot wait. If any of you live in the NYC area and have not seen the show... GO SEE IT!! The Rockette's even have a cast that tours certain places in the U.S. besides NYC. So, if they come to your area, I highly recommend going! It is really something. An experience of a lifetime. Especially if you're as into dance as I am. But, even if your not into dance, the show is truly spectacular... a must see.

Oh how I would give ANYTHING to be dancing on that stage. I get ridiculously excited just seeing the commercials, being in NYC, seeing Radio City, walking into the theater. I have been so blessed to have danced in the Rockette practice hall over the summer. I was also lucky enough to take the Stage Door Tour which I would do again in a heartbeat. Maybe the next time I do it, we will actually be allowed on stage. The time I did do the tour... the MTV Music Awards were setting up for their show...so we couldn't go on stage. So, I have NEVER been on the actual stage. But, I would do anythingggg in the world for that opportunity! One day!!! One day it will happen!! Whether it be on the tour, or me FINALLY achieving my dream of being a Rockette.
Alright... well now I am just rambling!! But, hey.. who can blame me. When you're that obsessed with something, you can't help but talk about it ALL THE TIME!
Until tomorrow-
Karla =)

No comments:
Post a Comment