Thursday, November 26, 2009

A time for giving thanks...

Well... it is now 5am. I have been up for about an hour getting ready to head off to Maine for Thanksgiving. I will be leaving any minute now... but I decided to write today about things that I am thankful for. So here goes...

What I am thankful for:

-God

-Family

-Dance

-Mrs. Lathrop

-True Friends

-My blog friends =)

-Weight Watchers

-My weight loss

-Being able to fit into clothes from 8th grade

-My loose jeans (size 8!)

-Having the gift of hearing music even when it’s silent

-My patience


I am also thankful that:


-I have met (at such a young age) the one person whom I can count on, who supports me, loves me, and makes me the happiest person in the world when I am feeling down.

-I joined Lathrop School of Dance 16 years ago… and it has forever changed my life.

-I was able to be so close with Mrs. Lathrop, my former dance teacher.

-I have had the opportunity to work with the Radio City Rockette’s.

I have a handful of people in my life who truly support me with everything that I do and everything that I am.

-I can enjoy the simple things in life.

-I have a sense of humor and can laugh at myself.

-I can see the good in all things… even in the worst of times.

-I have dealt with the unfortunate events in my life with my head held high.

-I have never truly felt defeated.

-I finally feel confident and comfortable with myself.

-I know that I will never go back to that horrible place I was at last year.

- I will never be 185lbs ever again.

-I created this blog 10 months ago… it has helped me in so many ways, even ways that I never expected or thought possible.


What are you thankful for?


Happy Thanksgiving!


Til next time,


Karla =)

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful post :-) I am thankful for many of the same things but a huge one for me is also that I made this blog in January of last year. It is great to have all the support and thank you for all your kind words on my blog.

    ReplyDelete