Saturday, November 14, 2009

Saturday Recap

Hmmm.. here is the run down for today. The plus's and the minus's..

I......

+ Slept late (930am WOOHOO)
+ Saw 2012 (excellent movie. scary, but excellent)
+ Weighed-in
- Gained weight since 2 weeks ago
+ I was kind of expecting that.
+ Danced
+ Enjoyed a loooong car ride.
+ Got my nails done
+ Hung out with friends
- Witnessed a very public fist fight (between a man and a woman)
+ Got a new camera!!! WEEE!!
- Didn't eat breakfast or lunch
+ Ate dinner
- Ate a huge dinner..
+ Saw my grandparents
+ Figured out what the next two weekends are going to look like
+ Went to the grocery store
+ Planned out my food for this week
+ Finished a Letter to the Editor that I will be submitting to the paper.

So I pretty much got everything done that I wanted to accomplish this weekend except I wish I had lost weight instead of gained.. but I knew that wasn't going to happen. I had a bad week. Oh well... when I get knocked down, I just get right back up again and move forward. High hopes for this week!

Another thing I have to do is buy tickets for the Rockette's. I keep putting it off. Pretty soon they will all be sold out and I'll be screwed!! I am looking at tickets as I type this, so hopefully I'll soon be able to write "I AM GOING TO THE SHOW!" on here. WOOHOO!

I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!! LET IT SNOW!


Til next time,

Karlaaaaa =)

1 comment:

  1. Aww sounds like you had a great weekend! Don't worry about the weight, you had a good reason for being distracted.

    ReplyDelete