Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My Thought on Biggest Loser

Whoa. Last night was a huge night on Biggest Loser. A lot of wonderful things happened and a lot of not so wonderful things happened.

Shay lost 100lbs!! Wow! She broke the record of being the first woman on the show to lose 100lbs in 9 weeks. I was so happy for her. For so long, I have always thought that Shay does not believe in herself as much as she should. I know she has dealt with lots of tragedy and heartbreak in her life... but she constantly keeps saying that she could never, ever lose weight at home. I say, why not? I know being on the ranch can help her immensely... but if you feel so strongly about losing weight, I don't think it matters where you are. She has the tools now to lose weight on her own. She has a loving husband.. I think she just could believe in herself a little bit more than she does.

When she was sent home by Rudy... man... I was surprised. Rudy was definitely stabbing her in the back a little bit. Although, I think that it really isn't so bad that she left. She needs to believe in herself. She needs to go home and overcome... conquer. I know she can do it, and she needs to realize it too. So, I really wish her the best. It seems like she has a nice group of friends and a few family members that really love her. I think she is going to be just fine.

Woohoo! Daniel also loses 17lbs just like Shay. Awesome! And Liz.. wow!! She did incredible. She is really proving that your age does not matter!

Poor Danny on going home. Although, he has been on the show before.. and he has gone home before. He knows he can keep it up... and he did! He looks really good. I love how he said, "Even though I did not win the Biggest Loser, I won the day I signed up for the show". He is so right. And... he has a girlfriend now!! YAY DANNY!

This is definitely a very heart felt season on the Biggest Loser. Last night was most definitely a tear jerker. But I didn't really have any tears left after going to Mrs. Lathrop's calling hours.

*I have no dance tomorrow night because of her passing. It will be strange not going. I am thinking about driving to NYC one of these days .. maybe Sunday? She loved New York as much as I do and it would be nice to walk around a bit. I just have to find someone who wouldn't mind coming along with me!! Maybe my Dad would go. I'll have to ask him. He and I have always shared a love for NYC.

Weight wise... I think I have gained a few pounds.. this whole grieving thing really sucks. I am trying not to turn to food, and I have done fairly well. But, I have not been working out at all. I have no motivation to. Hopefully I can get that back and do some running over the weekend.

Hope you are all having a good week!

Til next time,

Karla =)

1 comment:

  1. I didnt know Daniel has a girlfriend now- I watched BL and Jay last night- how did i miss that??? Good for him!!!

    ReplyDelete