Monday, November 16, 2009

Life is GOOD

Yes, you heard correctly... Life is good lately.


Have a new camera. I bought it off of my roommate. It is a Sony Cybershot DSC-H9. It is quite an upgrade from my other Cybershot. So, I'm happy.

I went up to East Rock in New Haven, CT today to take pictures. My roommate, Marisa (CHECK OUT HER BLOG) came with me. She now has an awesome Canon Rebel T1I. It was a lot of fun. I love it up there. So beautiful, so inspiring.


Something else that is fantastic in my life right now is the fact that....

I AM GOING TO SEE THE ROCKETTE'S ON SATURDAY!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!

I am SO excited. I cannot even wait.

I will be going with my roommate. We are going to be sitting 3rd row.. 1st mezzanine! Now that I have the new camera, I will try my best to get decent shots. Last year... the best I could do was this..


Not bad... BUT.. I would like to get an even better shot!


It's only Monday and I can't wait for the weekend!!


Life is good right now. I am blessed to live so close to New York City. I am blessed to have been given this gift of dance. I am blessed that I can hear music even when it is dead silent. I am blessed to have a guardian angel watching down on me ;-) I am so so so blessed. Life is so good. =)



Just a little end note ... I recently inspired (or at least I think I inspired) my friend, Eric, to start up his blog again. He has an amazing talent when it comes to writing, among other things. Most of his posts are centered around the economy and how it relates to everyday life...which is a very important topic now-a-days. Check it out... barkuhnomics


Til next time,


Karla =)

2 comments:

  1. What a great post, Karla! I love the photos - very beautiful and inspiring! So glad to be back commenting again! Need to get back and do a blog myself! Have a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we should photograph at least once a week, pick a different spot in new haven to go to...can we???

    ReplyDelete