Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday the Thirteenth

Are you superstitious? I know I am for sure... about certain things. But when it comes to Friday the 13th... I don't know... I don't feel like it's really that terrible of a day. I never really have too bad of luck on Friday the 13th, but of course now that I've said that... I am superstitious enough to think the roof will probably cave in.

*sigh*


Tonight, I went out. Thank goodness. Because, I needed it. I was driving myself nuts being locked in the house. I went to the mall with a good friend of mine and spent some of my Mom's money! She gave me some money and asked me to buy myself some Christmas presents so that she could give them to me for Christmas. Haha.. soo not the traditional way of doing things... but ... I am older now. Nothing really is a surprise anymore, which stinks. But, who could turn down going shopping with money that isn't your own?

So I did just that =)


I got this nice pink coat..YUM

I got this top. The beads are attached. Maybe a little gaudy. But, I like gaudy =)
I got this shirt for Mrs. Lathrop. It's covered in sequins, and Mrs. Lathrop LOVED sequins. =)
This shirt was classy, real pretty too. Nice for teaching. Gotta get the belt too, totally cute.
This is beautiful, nice for Christmas. So I got it =)

Want to know the best thing?


I AM A SMALL.



Yeah. Weird huh? Never thought I'd be a small...ever. LOVE MY NEW WAIST. IT'S AN AMAZING THING!!! I NEVER KNEW I HAD ONE!


** I didn't weigh in today.

I don't think I have weighed-in in 2 weeks. But, I just don't want to do it if my head isn't in it.


BUT... tomorrow... I promised myself I would.

So, tomorrow, I will get back to ya'll on how I'm doing. Yup, I just said Ya'll.

AND.. please check back soon. I am posting a recipe this week! Remember when I used to do that? School has kept me so busy that I just make the same old stuff... I need to mix it up a bit. So, I went through my "Cooking Yourself Thin" cookbook (aka my BIBLE) and I found 2 recipes. I will post them this week.

ALSO... tonight was OPENING NIGHT for the Radio City Rockette Christmas Spectacular in New York City. I was blasting some Christmas music earlier to celebrate. I am such a loser. But, that's okay. I'm just a little obsessed with the Rockette's.

Speaking of... I need to buy tickets to go see them. Christmas isn't Christmas without seeing that show. It just wouldn't be the same. So, at this point, I could care less if I went by myself!! I need to see the show! Maybe I'll drag one of my roommates along!! ;-)


Tomorrow I have a date to go see the movie 2012. Should be interesting...

Til then,

Karla =)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the clothes that you got!! Very cute :-) Especially the sequin shirt for Mrs. Lathrop. She is smiling down on you!

    ReplyDelete