So I really have nothing to say today. It's a rainy, cold, miserable.. disgusting Monday. I have so much work to do it's not even funny. I need to light a fire under my you know what.
Here is a video of me dancing. This was on Wednesday I believe. It was just a fun thing that I made up as I went along. Not choreographed so don't judge it too harshly!
I lot of twirling, I know. But, it's my favorite thing to do. =)
Til next time..
Karlaaaaa =)

I love watching these videos :) They make me happy cause you're doing something you truly and absolutely LOVE doing!
ReplyDeleteGood for you and thanks for sharing!
Karla, I love the video, I give you a lot of credit to be able to record yourself.
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean about Mondays. I have my 1st 1/2 marathon on Sunday and I am short of my fundraising goal by $350.
Any support would be nice.
http://www.active.com/donate/lv09lasvegas/vegas09EGould
I LOVE watching all your dancing videos. Keep them coming! And I love that song that you danced to!
ReplyDeleteP.S your body is rockin!
Karla, its not too late to donate. I would email you, but I can't find your email on here anywhere. Any support would be huge!
ReplyDeleteEmmett
http://www.active.com/donate/lv09lasvegas/vegas09EGould