I had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I enjoyed little bits of turkey, stuffing, corn, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, and cheesecake!! YUM! Took a few pictures that I'll put up later.
+ Stayed up late the night before watching Elf (a.k.a. MY FAVORITE MOVIE)
- Stayed up TOO late..
- Had to get up at 8am.
+ Went to breakfast at Moody's Diner (Waldoboro, M.E.) Best diner EVER!
- It POURED all morning.
+ Took pictures of raindrops on leaves, trees..etc..
- It POURED all afternoon.
+ Went shopping in Freeport, M.E. (where the famous L.L.Bean outlet is)
+ Got a $10 fleece at Gap... so soft!
+ Got a $7 shirt at Gap... I love it!
+ Got sparkly zebra print flats at Target for $10!! WOOHOO!
+ Got hand cream from Bath & Body that smells SO good. I am a sucker for hand cream!
+ Dunkin Donuts hot chocolate...enough said.
+ Ruby Tuesday's salad bar for lunch with my cousin!
+ Caught up with my cousin over lunch. I don't see her often, I was happy to catch up.
+ Our waiter totally hit on us...and I wasn't complaining!! ;-)
- It POURED all night!!
+ Had good conversation at dinner with Grandma and Grandpa.
+ Played Apples to Apples with Grandma, Grandpa, my brother, and my cousin. (Playing Apples to Apples with 2 old folks= hilarious!)
+ Figured out just what to get my Secret Santa. (the roommates and I do a secret santa every year)
Alright... well... thats all I've got for now.
Hope you all had an awesome Thanksgiving and didn't go too overboard!!
Anyone find any good Black Friday deals??
Til next time,
Karla =)

Glad you had a good Thanksgiving and Black Friday! :)
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a great Thanksgiving and Black Friday! I LOVE spending time with my grandparents and playing games with them, it's so much fun!
ReplyDelete