I wrote a poem.
One of the best ones yet.
I will post it later.
I am having one of the best days ever.
I don't know why, but I feel good.
I love it.
I saw someone run right over a stop sign today with their car.
He kept on driving like it was no big deal.
I saw my life flash before my eyes.
The guy in the car next to me looked at me, and threw his hands up and laughed.
I smiled.
Glad that I was still alive and in one piece, and that not one ounce of worry rushed over me.
I laughed the whole way home.
Weird?
Yes.
Awesome because I didn't worry?
Yes.
I haven't worried since I gave up worrying yesterday for Lent.
I like this not worrying thing.
Okay and...while I am on this "no-worrying" thing... I have made a video. Just made it today. I am not worried that you guys will judge me, or hate it, or pick out my flaws. So I will post it.
I haven't done one of these since... the fall!! So here goes nothing. This is TOTALLY IMPROV.. to a song from the Twilight soundtrack that I am absolutely head over heels in love with. It's called, Never Think by Robert Pattinson. How completely ironic.. since I am on this don't over think, over analyze, worry... kick.
I do a lot of the same moves over and over, and I make mistakes.. but it's improv..
and
I'm not worried.
Weird..
Enjoy!! =)
Keep Smiling,
Karla =)

Good job on not worrying today! Very cool improv video too! Have a great day. :)
ReplyDeleteThis is fucking retarded.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! I think you're very talented. :D
ReplyDeletelove the dance video , but i love u more
ReplyDeletelove scott
aww...
ReplyDelete