Mentally and emotionally speaking. (and physically too I guess.)
I am thinking this has a lot to do with mother natures gift to me yesterday.
I'm in a funk.
I want to dance so badly, but as soon as I turn on music... my mind runs blank.
I am not inspired.
I hear music... and moves don't come out.
My body isn't coming alive.
I'm not hearing the music the way I used to.
I feel like crying and screaming and throwing things all at the same time.
I do not want to go to dance tonight. I have my period and the last thing I want to do is try on dance costumes.
I want to run and hide and never come back.
This morning was one of those..."I'd much rather just pull the blanket over my head and hide from the world today" kind of mornings.
Things aren't okay right now. And I hate it.
I am letting myself get in my own way.
I know this is just temporary.... but I HATE IT. SO MUCH.
And I don't know how to make it go away besides playing the waiting game.
I just can't smile today.
Maybe tomorrow,
Karla =(

To quote Homer Simpson: "Now we just play the waiting game... (pause)... oh the waiting game sucks. Let's play Hungry, Hungry Hippos!"
ReplyDelete