Since I have no class, I am going to be going to S's work to have lunch with him on his break. I'm excited. It's a nice change in my normal Thursday routine. It also gives me time to be in the car, where I get most of my thinking done. Driving is such a therapy for me... kind of like dancing. The difference is, when I drive, I get a lot of thinking done... and when I dance, I escape from thinking. Both are so healing.
I think I have probably dropped the few pounds I gained since I came back to school. I know I didn't drop them the right way. I know it's because I've been sick and have had no appetite.
I can't wait to dance tonight. I am actually excited this time. I keep thinking, Mrs. Lathrop is watching down. Smiling. =)
After dance, S is coming down and I'm making him dinner. That is a whole lot of S in one day. But, I don't care. I love it =)
I have a surprise for him for this Valentine's Day weekend. I hope he likes it. He reads this... so I can't broadcast my surprise on here. But, I will let you all know how it goes.
What I can tell you is this,
He is taking me to New York City on Saturday. I guess because he knows that I love it there, and that we'll have a good time. But really, I'd have a good time just sitting at home, as long as I were with him.
I have never been huge fan of Valentine's Day. Mainly because I feel like couples should have that kind of Valentine's Day romance everyday.
I know a couple that has that. My cousin, M and his wife, A.
Speaking of.... I talked with A yesterday on Facebook. She told me that I'm not crazy, and that it's okay to have these kind of feelings that I have for S. She told me a lot of things that I will remember forever... but one in particular..... it is not HARD to be with the right person. When you are with the right person, you just know. Every fiber in your being just... knows. She has found that with my cousin, and I hope that I too will find it, or that I already have found it.
A reads this blog from time to time... so... shout out to A! She probably wouldn't even mind if I used her real name on here, so... HI APRIL!! =)
Man... who knew that I would have such overwhelming feelings for someone when just a few months ago... I was in New York, being all cynnical over couples. I hated couples. Maybe it's because I didn't get it. I didn't get why they had happiness and I didn't. What did they have that I didn't have? ....

=)
Keep smiling,
Karla =) =) =)

Thanks for the shout out! It was a great talk. :) You know the interesting thing? I hadn't even read your blog yesterday. I had no idea you said all that stuff. Funny. Have a great weekend and Valentine's Day!
ReplyDelete~April
We're both dancing tonight, woo!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to hear about your V-day surprise and I agree with April. You're not crazy at all for feeling the way that you do about S. :o) Totally normal!
Have a great evening!
Woo valentine's day! I can't wait :) I have a surprise too. I love giving people surprises. And yes, Dear John is happening. Have an awesome weekend!
ReplyDelete<3 Connie