YEP... it was my monthly gift from Mother Nature!
I am currently supposed to be in class, but I am skipping it because I need my fix. I need Cold Stone Creamery. Right. Now.
My roommate and I are both dealing with our gifts together, and so we are going to Cold Stone as soon as she gets out of the shower. I can't wait!!!!! I am going to get the largest thing they have!
Do keep in mind that today is Wednesday...meaning tomorrow is Thursday...which means tomorrow is dance day... and costume day.... and I am eating Cold Stone the night before costume day.
Oi vey.
To be honest, I don't even care. So there.
Last night was fun. Things got a little crazy. S and I finished off a whole bottle of champagne all by ourselves. I definitely was feeling it since I am not much of a drinker. But, it was a good night. =)
Such awesomeness.
til next time,
Karla =)

Mmmm..Cold Stone sounds so good! I hope all goes well at your costume night tonight.
ReplyDeleteBTW - The Soul Sister Dance = Amazing!