
A few hours ago, a man came and rang my door. I opened it, and was surprised with a bouquet of roses from S!! My heart hasn't stopped pounding. I was dancing and jumping and twirling and bouncing and running and spinning and hopping all over the house. That's when I decided, I better dance... to get my energy out.
So, I danced. I haven't danced like I just did in a while. Maybe I have finally let her go. Maybe I have finally come to the conclusion that Mrs. Lathrop is no longer physically part of my world, but she is part of my dance world. Every time I dance, she is alive again... within me. I know it. I feel her there. All around me. Smiling, watching, approving. She is there. I'm at a good place again. =)
After dancing... I discovered photo booth on my Mac. It's cool!! I got some "typical dancer" shots of me. I actually kind of like them. Which is odd... because I'm a perfectionist about everything!! But here they are...
am i crazy? maybe.
but, i like crazy.
NYC tomorrow!!! AHHH!!!
Keep smiling,
Karla =) =) =)









Awww...roses, how sweet! Have fun in NYC tomorrow and your pictures are great. You have a beautiful smile! :)
ReplyDelete