Friday, January 22, 2010

Short, meaningless post.

First- THANK YOU to all who left me very encouraging comments on my last post. I was definitely down to my lowest low, and reading those comments lifted my spirits quite a bit. I am disappointed in myself for not going to dance.. but... the past is the past... I just need to keep looking ahead. Dance next week will be interesting!



I am super excited for this weekend. Words cannot even describe. Too bad this weekend is kind of the beginning to the end of my long winter break that went by too quickly. I cannot believe that I move back into school on SUNDAY! Damn! I start classes on MONDAY!

I was actually just looking at my class schedule for this Spring semester. I get to sleep in everyday!!! Awesome!


Alright. So about this weekend. "S" is staying at my house for the weekend. Because he lives an hour away, it gets annoying traveling back and forth. I think I may make him dinner tonight when he comes. Tomorrow, we are getting an early train to NYC. We will spend the whole day there. I can't wait to show him around since he has only been once. Hopefully he will understand a little bit more why NYC is so important to me. =)

Then Sunday, he is going to help me move back into school.


I'm pretty sure I have one heck of a BF. I am so excited to spend the weekend with him.


I will probably not be blogging tomorrow or Sunday because I will most likely have no time. Although, I may be able to squeeze in a post that I've been wanting to put up. It's already written, so I'm sure I could post it. It's just a small post about how I take care of myself and exactly what some of my life is like as a dancer.


Alright folks. All for now. Hopefully a post tomorrow.


Too bad this break is just getting good and now its over.


Although, all good things must come to an end, sadly.



til next time,

Karla =)

2 comments:

  1. That is so cool how you can hop on a train and go to NYC. *insert jealousy here* hehe I hope you and S have a fabulous weekend.

    Glad to hear you're feeling better today. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed...I'm jealous :)

    I hope you have a fantastic weekend with the BF and I'll look forward to your next post!!

    ReplyDelete