Monday, January 18, 2010

It's the Last Monday of Vacation

This is the last Monday that I will actually enjoy. One week from today, I will be sitting in class once again. Man did the time fly right by! It feels like just yesterday, I was moving back home from school.

So, yep... this is my last week off. I plan to make the best of it.


A lot of the week will be spent with my boyfriend. Some of you wanted to know a little bit more about him, so here it goes.

I met him through my roommate, Marisa. We never hung out much until Marisa started getting me to go out with her more. Then he started coming down to my school to have "Game Night" which my roommates and I have every Wednesday night. I got to know him and hung out with him more outside of "Game Night" and things just developed out of that. He lives about an hour away from me, which is somewhat of a downside. But, I live out in the middle of no where, so ALL of my friends live about an hour away.

So... more on the guy... he is different from any other guy I have ever been with in many ways. For example, I don't think I have ever fallen so hard for any other guy ever in my life. It kind of scares me too because it has only been about a month since things started getting a little more serious, and I am already crazy about him. He makes me feel like I am the only person in the world. He treats me the way I have always wanted to be treated. Every time I see him, I fall for him more and more. It's a truly incredible feeling and I never in a million years thought it would happen.

We are a perfect match though. He gets me. He gets that I am always smiling and laughing and acting like a retard, and he doesn't try to change me. He accepts me for who I am.

We have a lot to teach each other. He has experienced things that I haven't, and I've experienced things that he hasn't. I am excited to see how this relationship will unfold. I know that I need to work hard at pushing my fears of getting my heart broken aside... and just focus on how good things are going between us. =)

* Today I'm hanging out with my roommate or roommates.. not sure yet. We might go out and take pictures..or see a movie. =)

* Tomorrow is up in the air. Definitely I will get some dancing in. Maybe make a dance video for the blog!

* Wednesday I am getting my hair cut/colored. I am going to be a little blonder and I am just getting a trim to keep this "short in the back, long in the front" angled look.

* Thursday is dance day =)

* Friday has not been decided on yet.

* Saturday I am going with S (new guy) to NYC. He has only been to NYC ONCE!!!! I have so much to show him, and there will be a lot of walking. But, I can't wait. I hope he learns to love NYC as much as I do.

* Sunday I move back into school. BUMMER.



All for now. Enjoy the MLK holiday!


til next time,

Karla =)

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your week off!! I hope you have a TON of fun with 'S' :)

    Also...LOVE the new name of your blog.

    You rock friend. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW...who took that picture at the top of the blog??

    Cause it's freakin awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imagine my mom voice here: You know you are with the right person if he makes you feel good about yourself. So happy that you have found a great guy.

    I like the title change to your blog too!

    ReplyDelete