- Remember the guy that I talked about on here who is a family friend.. he had a 10 hour brain surgery to remove a tumor in his brain. Well... it didn't look too good for him, but... miraculously... he survived... and he is going home from the hospital tomorrow. He can talk, and he has a perfect memory. He was able to talk to my Dad on the phone today. God works miracles sometimes.
So I don't have too much to write about today since most of my day was spent driving to Maine. Although I do want to talk about a good friend of mine who I have inspired to lose weight. He really doesn't need to lose any weight, he takes good care of himself and is always aware of his appearance and how he presents himself to others. But really, losing weight is not always about "weight". It's more about bettering your self... gaining more self confidence, and getting healthier. It's an amazing feeling after all the hard work to finally see results... to see the pay off. It's tough... and it takes time... and if you make it through all the frustration and let downs... it's an incredible feeling once you make goal.
So... X....I'm shouting out to you. You know who you are. Set a small goal... a realistic goal... and you'll be fine. You've got determination and drive, and I'm here to support you when you need it!!
Sorry this post was so short and boring.
More tomorrow... and maybe a few pictures!
til then-
Karla =)

No comments:
Post a Comment