OHHH the Hollywood Cookie Diet.
Ever been to their website or seen their commercials on T.V.?

Well... I have. Let me just say, that it was everything I could do NOT to throw something at the television.
What is this crap that they are selling??? Diet cookies??

AND--- If you visit their website.... they sell this sh*t called... the 48 and 24 hour Miracle Diet where they swear that you can lose 10lbs in 48 hours and 5lbs in 24 hours.
REALLY WORLD??? REALLY???
The truth hurts sometimes... but I need to share it.
THERE IS NO MIRACLE DIET.
And... as sad as it is.... there is no miracle diet cookie that will help you lose weight.. because if there was... I would probably be eating one right now.
There are these little things called, motivation, determination, drive, ambition, strength, and self control that you must use to get you through any weight loss.
It's hard work!!! It's not as easy as eating a cookie!
Okay. I'm sorry for the rant. I'm done now. This just made me SO mad.
There is no easy way out, folks.
So which road are you going to take?
til next time,
Karla =)

This is by far the dumbest diet I think I've ever heard of. Besides, what nutrional value does a really good cookie have anyhow?
ReplyDeleteYou're right: motivation, determination and everything else are the keys to weight loss and maintenance! Have a great weekend!
Don't you wish you could sit those people down in a room and hit them in the head?
ReplyDeleteSo frustrating...because you know there are millions of people sitting at home eating a box full of those things at a time saying "well they are diet cookies so it's ok"...
Sigh...