ME: 5:30am this morning.
No makeup, leotard, sweater, shorts, high heeled taps.
Ready to dance.
Dance:
- Dance has caused so many of my injuries.
- My feet are permanently numb because of dance.
- I have no skin on my ankles because I forgot to tape them up before I danced today.
- My ankles have been bleeding all morning.
- My ankles are disgusting.
-/+ I need another ice bath
"Love" Life:
+ New guy in my life.
+ Things are going really well with that.
+ Parents like him a lot.
+ I like him a lot.
- I'm scared of getting my heart broken.
+ I have hope.
Life in general:
+ Life is good.
+ New car is good.
+ Cleaned my room.
+ I am happy.
- People are trying to bring me down.
+ It's not working.
+ I still smile... every second.. of everyday.
Weight:
+ I have never been this thin since... middle school.
+ I can't believe I just called myself thin.
-/+ My NEW clothes are big on me.
- Kind of too broke to buy new ones.
- Weight loss is so expensive.
+ I get fit into a size 6...... WHAT?!?!
So there you go. My life... as of now... in plus and minus's.
I leave you with a picture.
Yes.. I was bored today.
til next time,
Karla =)

Looks like you have a ton more positives in your life then negative keep focusing on the positive and things are going to turn out great for you. Keep it up
ReplyDeleteSexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxy-- love the new attitude!!! Weight loss looks great on you!
ReplyDeleteKarla - you are totally HOT!! I wish I looked that good without make up on!! You have so much positivity in your life - it's so good! Love your hair too!
ReplyDeleteYou are HOT HOT HOT!!! :) I LOVE the hair I really do.
ReplyDeleteAnd I think all those positives truly truly do weigh out (no pun intended) all the negatives!
Keep working hard!!
Ditto everything said above! You look fantastic! I was so happy to read about your reasons why New Years Resolutions worked last year... I was pondering the same thing this week. Why last year, when I have tried every single year for 10+ years? I'd have to say blogging was a huge factor, but that's probably in the "Motivation" category. Loved that post anyway.
ReplyDeleteKeep it up! Good luck on finding the cash for new clothes - or hey, break out the sewing machine in the mean time :)
Hi :) wow.. love the top picture especially. you look lovely.. and your jersey is very cute :) do you usually wear make up? its funny cuz here hardly anybody wears it every day. much love :) xxx
ReplyDeleteYou are soooo beautiful and SO THIN! WOOT! WOOT!
ReplyDelete