Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Pictures!!

So.. I stole this idea from Holly.. whose blog I LOVE and YOU should check out!! =)

Thanks Holly!

(I changed it up a bit too!)


1. A picture of you on your favorite holiday: (me and my cuz, xmas 09)
2. A picture of you, truly happy: Me and "S" =)
3. A picture of you with your best friends. ( They truly are THE best)

4. A picture of you making a funny face: (Roommate and I)
5. A picture of you in your favorite outfit: (this pic counts for 2)
6. A picture of you with one of your parents: Me and my Mom

7. A recent picture of you: Me and my 2 roommates
8. A picture of something you love: DANCE!!
9. A picture of you being kind of ridiculous: Me and my roommate on New Years Eve.
10. A picture of you on top of the world: (Kinda!)
11. A picture of you truly being yourself: (dancing!!!)

12. A picture of you in a time of your life that is now over and your glad that it is:
Me at 185lbs! Glad THAT is OVER!
13. A photo of you where you are anything but happy: Again... me at 185.. anything but happy!

14. A picture of you with someone you love: Me and my cuz, Adam.
15. A picture of how you would like the world to see you: As a Rockette!!! Someday!!!
16. A picture of how you want to spend everyday: At a healthy weight, with confidence!!!
17. A picture that makes your head hurt: Me at this weight. My Mom is gorgeous though.
21. A picture of you that makes you laugh so hard that your stomach hurts: Me and my roommates, being typical us at a photoshoot.

22. A picture that makes your heart smile: My Aunt, Me and Mom..dancing.
23. A picture of you on one of the best days of your life: Being a Rockette for a day with my Aunt!!!
24. A picture of you with your best friend....AGAIN: Me and my rooooommate!! =)
25. A picture of you with someone you deeply miss: Me and Mrs. Lathrop. I love you =)

til tomorrow,

Karla =)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! I thought this was so cool. I really enjoyed your top of the world pic...so cool!

    ReplyDelete