It was a rough first day back yesterday.
My roommate was pretty sick and I had to take her to the campus doctor. I spent most of the day with her there. She has a 24 hour bug. Yuck.
I missed my first class. Oh well. I had to stay with her. I wanted to be sure she was okay. She went home, and is feeling much better.
So technically, I haven't gone to any of my classes yet.
It rained so hard yesterday. It was pouring!! I HATE RAIN. AND WIND. SO MUCH.
I looked a mess. Bad hair day. Bad day all together. I hope I don't get sick. I have been disinfecting everything and washing my hands like a mad woman.
Yesterday, I went to the store to get food... and I bought ice cream. I had a HUGE milkshake last night and actually could not even finish it. I felt SO sick afterward. I was also dealing with a miscommunication between friends and was upset about it...which made things worse and I felt more sick.
I took a HUGE nap.. woke up around 11:30pm. Then, I went to bed.
My food choices yesterday were horrible. I will do better today.
OH- and I bought the new WW chocolate cakes. You know.. those mini cakes with the chocolate frosting.
They are different now... there is now chocolate CREME in them!!! YES!!! HORRAY!! SO good!
All for now- praying I won't get sick.
til next time,
Karla =)

Sounds like a rough start to the semester. I hope your roommate is feeling better and that you don't catch the bug.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with classes today! I'll have to check out those WW chocolate cakes. I had no idea they changed them.
YUCK! Not a good start huh? No worries though...you're gonna be just fine.
ReplyDeleteShake off the bad day and attack the next one with that positivity you've been throwing at us lately!!
Chin up lady. Chin up :)
Good luck with the new classes. That first day back is always tough and your day sounds like it wasn't the best. Here's to things looking up!
ReplyDelete