Anyway, I got 4 hours of sleep....and guess what..
I didn't eat all day.
I wasn't hungry. I wasn't up to it. So.. I went to my dance/step class with no food in me at all.. no energy. Bad choice. I thought I was going to die. It was bad.
I did manage to eat a Smart Ones frozen dinner just now and I feel a little better.
Thank goodness for So you think you can dance, which is on right now. =)
Thank you everyone for your help and lovely comments. Hang in there with me. I am on a rough journey right now. Bare with me. =(
Til next time,
Karla =/

Sending u *hugs* and wishes for a good nites sleep tonight!!
ReplyDeleteTerri
Hope things start to get easier for you soon!
ReplyDelete{{{BIG HUGS}}}!! I hope things start to get better, Karla :-)
ReplyDeleteYou're gonna be ok I just know it! We all hit moments like that. I can't even count the moments I had like that in college on 20 fingers. I still have them today about the career I actually did choose. *sigh*
ReplyDeleteI know God has a plan...I just wish He would share it with me :)
Keep your chin up. You're gonna get through this!!
I'll hang in there with you, you hang in there with me! :)
ReplyDelete- Lisa
http://inweighovermyhead.blogspot.com/