So here is me doing what I do best....TAPPING!
Here is the thing about this. I put the camera on the floor as I danced on a piece of wood. I lug this piece of wood all the way upstairs to the living room almost everyday while I'm home. And I sometimes practice for HOURS on end. That is my life. How exciting.
So, the camera looks like it's bouncing. It's not. The wood that I am dancing on is though...haha. Also... it is rather dark... because I was DYING of heat and didn't feel like having all the lights beat down on me. Soooo.. my apologies for that. There is nothing really to see anyway... it's all about the sound =)
This is a little routine that I made up myself. It's to a Britney Spears song. Not too much of a Britney fan but the song has a great beat for tapping. =)
And I just realized... this is my third post in one day. Haha ... my bad.
Tomorrow is weigh day ... cross your fingers!!!
Til next time,
Karla =)

you are so good! i love how the tapping like matches completely with the music! i used to take tap when i was little, i think its the cutest thing ever
ReplyDelete