=)
Yes folks, that is a lyric from "Circus" by Britney Spears.
ANND.. that is one of the songs that my dance class is dancing to this year for our recital.
I AM PSYCHED!
Although, it is not the typical "Circus"... it is a techno version... ITS AWESOME. And, its here.
You don't have to watch it. That is just the only way to show you how amazingly awesome this song is to dance to. =) I'm pumped.
Okay, enough of that..
Tomorrow is my weigh-in.. yike.. I don't know what to expect. I worked out 3 days this week. Eh, better than nothing I guess.
Tomorrow I also have to teach a lesson to Kindergartener's at my field work school. (Kind of like student teaching but not) And I am going to be teaching them about tap dancing. Haha.. so I am going to read them the book, "Song and Dance Man" by Karen Ackerman. What a freaking adorable book that is. Anyway, I am even going to put on my tap shoes for them and tap in their classroom. I hope they love it. I'm sure they will really dig it! It's a whole heck of a lot better than pencil pushing all day!
Alrighty all... Hope you have fabulous Fridays!
Til next time,
Karlaaaaa =)

GOOD LUCK WITH THE WEIGH IN!
ReplyDeletePS- just saw Brit-Brit last Sunday- awesome show! Good song to dance to!
I'm sure your weigh in will go great! Can't wait to hear how your students like your tapping! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteOh how I heart britney.....:-) SHE'S MY GIRL! lol
ReplyDelete