Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Stuff and Things

So last night, I was not near a TV to watch the Biggest Loser, so a big thank you to foodfoodbodybody who posted a huuuge post on what happened during the show. And thanks to Hulu, I am now going to watch it on my computer.

Also... a HUUUGE shout out to Losinmythighs because it is HER BIRTHDAY!!!! She has done super super super well and I am sooooo happy for her. She has inspired me and helped me along my journey, and she deserves shout outs today, so make sure you stop by and say Happy Birthday =)

So, as many of you may or may not know... my BF and I decided to break things off on Monday. Some things were right but too many were wrong. That was why I was making myself sick all last week. It's hard to deal with because of the constant questioning I get from those who know about it. I haven't told many people yet so that I can deal with it myself first. I am doing well, I am eating again, and I am happy.

I think I am going to TurboKick tonight. I was supposed to go last week but wasn't feeling well at all. So, hopefully tonight I will go.

Thank god for tomorrow being Thursday because Thursday=dance. And dance is just pure joy!! I heard that since my dance instructor is home from the rehabilitation center, she may be coming to class tomorrow night. It is so weird without her there now. It's just not the same. She turns 95 years old in one month. God bless her!


Guess whatttt? I am reading the Twilight series!! =)

I am border line obsessed with the Twilight movie that EVERYONE on the planet makes fun of me for. Buttt... I don't care!! I think it's an awesome movie and now I am trying to read the books. The first book is soooo thick. But, my work load school-wise has slowed way down and I am finding more time to read it. I loveee it. I cannot wait for New Moon to come out in November. Now I just have to find some one who doesn't mind going with me at midnight to see it. Hmm...

* Oh.. and on my way over to the school that I teach at.. I was listening to the radio, and the author of Skinny Bitch came on the show. The guy interviewed her and apparently they have Skinny Bitch cookbooks and they even have a Skinny Bastard book for men. How awesome is that?? I LOVE that book. I read it in one day!! Funniest, best read ever. Taught me a lot too!

Alright well, I'm off to read more of the Twilight book.....

til next time,

Karla =)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Karla! havent left u a comment in a while but I have been reading! sorry to hear about you and your bf but its good that you recognize you did have good times together and seemed to have ended on amicable terms! :)
    what did you really think of skinny bitch. I took is to seriously I think. Its messed with my mind altogether! Ive been a vegan for ages now but Im finding it very hard and restricting!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day. Sorry to hear about your breakup, but glad to hear you are happy.

    Love the idea of the Skinny Bitch cookbook, the name is just too funny. I'm going to have to look her up. :)

    Have a healthy & happy day

    ReplyDelete