| ||||||||||||||||
| ||||||||||||||||
| ||||||||||||||||
| ||||||||||||||||
Friday, October 30, 2009
Halloween!
This will be the very first Halloween that I know I won't go overboard on candy! AMAZING.
Why? Because I have FINALLY developed this nice thing called self control! It's a great thing. Those two words were not even in my vocabulary last year. No way.
So my post today is about Halloween Candy. I got this email from Hungry Girl this morning and just HAD to share this. For those of you on WW... here are some points for common halloween candy!
Sooo there you have it. Hopefully this can come in handy for anyone on WW.
Tomorrow I will post a video on here. I have never tried doing that before (except for my tap videos). But this time, I plan on doing a "VLOG" post. So I will actually be talking! I have been wanting to do it for a few weeks now but I had laryngitis. I am feeling much better now so I will create one and post it tomorrow!
Haven't had a chance to get someone to take my "after" picture for me. Soon!
Til tomorrow,
Karla =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow all that 'candy' (we just use the term 'sweets') sounds amazing! like the names of it and the variety boggles my mind. halloween isn't celebrated much here... it's quite controversial. but anyway, have a great time celebrating it!
ReplyDeleteHappy Halloween, Karla!! Thank you so so so MUCH for your support on your blog!! I can't wait to see your photos, they are going to be awesome!! Can't wait for the vlog either - that will be cool :-D Have a great Halloween!
ReplyDelete