Saturday, October 3, 2009

Whew..

I am thanking my lucky stars that I didn't gain any weight this week. I just had a gut feeling that I would. Buttt, I didn't. I didn't lose either. I stayed the same. I think I know why and I am prepared to make changes this coming week.

Onnn a different note.. yesterday was so crazy in so many different ways that I am not ready to talk about here.

Have any of you ever felt like your life was going just right and everything was fine.. and then you meet someone, or something happens.. and all of a sudden you question whether you are on the right path or if you are doing the right thing with your life.

Well.....Hi. My name is Karla and I have those moments ALL THE TIME.

I hate it. Because sometimes when I DO get in these moods, I sometimes hurt the people I love most just because I am trying to make myself happy. So, instead... I put off my happiness for others. Sometimes, this does work and I eventually see that even though I put off my happiness, I am happier for it? Does that make sense?

Jeez, I am just a huge bundle of emotions right now.

I just pray to God that he leads me in the right direction. I pray that my friends and family and BF will support me with everything that I do and love me always for who I am.

Thank god for dance. It really gets me through times like these when my brain is thinking nonstop. The dancing blocks it out and once I am done dancing, my head is clear. It's such an amazing therapy.

Speaking of...the "tap dance" lesson for the Kindergartners went really well. They really enjoyed it. Which, I was happy about. Although, the teacher didn't seem to thrilled with it because it wasn't about Math or Science or anything. It wasn't really "school" related. But, hey, they learned something and it gave me some real world practice. That's all that matters to me.

That is all for now. Hope everyone enjoys the weekend.

Til next time,

Karla =)

5 comments:

  1. Make sure you are making the decisions for yourself. When you get older and have your own family you will have to sacrifice. Right now, make all the selfish decisions you want- as long as you are not carelessly hurting other people. If you are really listening your heart you cant go wrong : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that makes sense- just dont put off your dreams for other people- you may only get one shot...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so great that you have an outlet like dance to help you feel better! I agree with Losinmythighs, you should follow your heart and go for your dreams - don't regret anything! Here's to a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's awesome that you do something that you love, and it's active. So many of us trudge through any sort of physical activity just to get our heart rates up and CAN'T STAND IT!! This is why I can't wait to play tennis again :)

    ReplyDelete