So this is what WW tells me when I weighed in...
You lost weight! Keep making sure you’re losing weight the healthy way – sticking to the Good Health Guidelines, using up your daily POINTS Target, and focusing on nutritious Filling Foods.
Please note:You’re probably excited to be losing weight, but you’re losing faster than is recommended. Although it’s normal to lose over 2 lbs in 1 week, if you lose more than an average of 2 lbs per week over a 4-week period, this could pose health risks, such as heart irregularities, anemia or loss of muscle mass. Please slow your weight loss; your doctor can help you do this if you’re not sure how.
It frustrates me to see that. It frustrates me that I didn't lose weight the right way. But it is also frustrating because there wasn't really much I could do about it. Except for maybe... going on a vacation and forgetting about all the stress. But, with school and everything... I can't do that.
I am really trying to eat and have eaten a lot more now that I am at home for the weekend. I am really starting to feel better. Not too much better, but better...and that is a good thing.
I have a lot of huge decisions to make about my personal life. And that makes me nervous. When I am nervous or stressed I don't eat. Some people can't stop eating when they feel that way. I don't know what is worst, but I know I am the exact opposite.
Whew.. I hope things get better for me soon so that I can start eating right again.
Sorry I have been out of the "blogging" loop lately. I haven't been actively commenting on anyone's blogs and I apologize.
til next time,
Karla =/

Take care of you Karla, and the rest will fall into place. Sounds simple ~ I know, but somtimes taking a simple approach to life is harder then we make it to be.
ReplyDeleteI know it's hard sometimes--keep it up and just stay happy and do the best you can...Love the blog :)
ReplyDelete