I think I can safely say that today was one of the best days I have had in awhile. Meaning... within the past 2 weeks when all the relationship drama started.
I went to bed fairly early and slept a long time. Had an interesting dream that I actually became a Rockette...it was wonderful =)
Had an early hair appointment... I am not sure if I like my hair or not. I always get that way. I liked it in the salon, and then the day goes on... and I begin to hate it. It's a love/hate relationship.
After the hair cut, I went out shopping with my roommate. It was really nice to hang out with her. It got my mind off things. I found out that I lost another jean size...incredible. I really can't wait to lose the next 8 pounds. Then I will FINALLY be at my goal. '
A few days ago, I hit my 9 month mark. That is... 9 months of trying to lose weight. And I must say, I am happy. I am soooo much more happy with myself. I don't fit into ANY of my winter clothes from last winter. It is crazy. I never realized how big I was until now. I look ridiculous in my winter clothes now. I mean... they are SO big that I look like an idiot. So, YAY. I'm happy.
I spent most of the day in the car driving. I LOVE driving. It is my time to myself. I can blast the music so that I don't have to think. It's wonderful.
Speaking of music... my new favorite song is.. "Empire State of Mind" - Jay Z and Alicia Keys. It's a song about New York City and how awesome the city is. It is a "concrete jungle where dreams are made of". That is exactly how I feel about the city. I am really looking forward to December so that I can head down there to watch the Rockette's. One day, I'll be one.
This post was boring, my apologies.
til next time,
Karla =)

The post wasn't boring at all! Yay for dropping a jean size, that's amazing!! And now you'll have to go shopping for a new winter wardrobe - how cool is that?!! I am finally in the zone with my Weight Watchers journey - and can't wait til I am dropping the clothes sizes like you! You are an inspiration! :-D
ReplyDelete