WOW. She was VERY harsh on some of the contestants tonight on the show.
I would be scared of her, but... she is awesome. I mean, she doesn't sugar coat anything.. she is always going to be honest with you. And, that is what the contestants need in order to see positive change in themselves. In the end, they are all thankful for her harsh honesty. But, in the moment...she acts like a real b*tch!
And while we are talking about bitches.....let's talk about TRACEY!! WHAT A B*TCH!!! JEEZ!
SO, I went to dance/step class tonight again. It was fun. Only 4 people showed up and that included my roommate and I. So it was kind of nice to get some more one and one with the instructor.
I was dying again by the end of it. Sweat dripping everywhere, face as red as a cranberry. People looked at me like, "Hmmm...is she okay? Does she need an ambulance?"
NO. I'm FINE! I'm sorry that all the blood rushes to my head after a hard workout!!
People ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS stare at me. On the treadmill, on the elliptical, at dance class... whatever it is... I am always stared at because of how red my face gets. I HATE IT.
Okay, so I am done venting about stupid stuff.
*Everyday.. I walk up 7 flights of stairs to my apartment. I do NOT take the elevator. Today, I was walking up to the 7th floor and overheard 2 girls saying that this was their first time in the stairwell and that they ALWAYS use the elevator. By the way.......they got off on the 3rd floor.
Haha.. so I'm thinking to myself... WOW... I live on the 7th floor and I take the stairs everyday! SO i felt good about myself. I also have noticed that I am not as winded by the time I get to floor 6. But, I still feel like death once I get to floor 7. BUT.. it takes less time for my heart rate to go back to normal. So that is good.
I was going to go to Turbo Kick tomorrow but my roommate is going to busy during the class... so I didn't want to go by myself for the very first time. Next week though, I will go.
I also tried to "cheer on" everyone that is part of the Biggest Loser Challenge...if I didn't cheer someone on, I will. My plan is to get to know/cheer on everyone in the challenge. I believe that support is SO important during weight loss. That is why I started this blog in the first place. So if I haven't cheered you on and you are part of the challenge, let me know!
Til next time,
Karla =)

Jillian Michaels is one scary woman! Even though she can be a bit harsh at times, I love her, LoL.
ReplyDeleteI completely feel you with the whole turning bright red during a workout. People always come up to me and ask if I am okay, it is quite embarrassing, LoL. I'm used to it though, I turn bright red when I laugh, sneeze, cough...basically I'm red all the time.
Kudos to you for using the stairs and not the elevator!
Hope you have a wonderful night, Karla
:)
I just joined the challenge! woo hoo! And I liveblogged the episode in crazy detail. I agree - Tracey is insaaaaaaaaane. Wowee. And Antoine and Sean are pretty much saints in my book right now.
ReplyDeleteI did not work out during the episode, except for my typing fingers, but I am going to my own awesome trainer in the morning and I have requested that he thoroughly kick my butt.
I have the red face problem too!! It doesn't matter how great of shape I'm in, I'm red faced for most of the workouts I do. ESPECIALLY running.
ReplyDeleteJust so you know...turbokick is NOT that scary...you should totally go anyway :) (not that I'm biased...) YOU WILL LOVE IT
Great work on the stairs too!! I HATE stairs. Seriously. With all that is my being. So I am extremely impressed with you and your 7 floors!
Btw...todays post on Ireland includes you :)
ReplyDeleteMy goal is the end of May or June of next year. I'm thinking that I need about $2500-$3000 for the whole trip. Less if it's a group.
ReplyDeleteI am a red face too! It is so embarrassing!!!! I hate it- when I play soccer I look like a dang tomato running around out there. haha.
ReplyDelete