**Later today I will post my picture and measurements for the Biggest Loser Challenge that I am doing that I spoke about yesterday. Like my button? -------------->
=)
ANYWHO.. Yesterday I mustered up the energy to go to class. I almost passed out. I had the "passing out" sensation as I like to call it. I get all dizzy and very warm. Voices seem to get louder and louder and all I can think about it getting on the floor before I fall on it.
Luckily... I didn't pass out. I started feeling a bit better. I got up and left the class for some fresh air. Came back... stayed for the whole class and then even felt okay to go to my next one.
Yesterday was supposed to be my first day at my new gym. My roommate and I still went to sign up but decided it would be best not to workout since I wasn't feeling 100%. But, hopefully today............we will be doing .........DANCE!! WEEEE!!
FINALLY, A DANCE CLASS THAT I CAN TAKE DURING THE SCHOOL WEEK!!!! WAHOO!!
It meets Mondays and Tuesdays for one hour. We were going to do it yesterday but we will start today instead. Then tomorrow is either Zumba or Turbo Kick. Which ever we decide to do. Should be fun... I am looking forward to it.
Til laterrrr..
Karla =)

No comments:
Post a Comment