Sunday, September 13, 2009

I am...

a Mac.

And I love it.

I have been a PC girl for so long. But, I have finally converted to the dark side. I bought a Macbook PRO yesterday. So far, I love it. Different, but I love it. =)

I went to my Aunt's beach house yesterday... it was awesome. Here are some pictures.








As soon as I have time... I will be back on here more regularly...

It is difficult getting used to this new computer.

Until then,

Karla =)

4 comments:

  1. Macs are awesome!! Far superior to PC's!! I hate using my PC at work, but I love my iMac! Welcome to the dark side.....mwahahaha!! Great pics by the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE MY MAC! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT, and so will you! You will never, ever go back! They last forever! They don't freeze, or slow down! So completely reliable! Great choice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahha guess wat. my mac pro was delivered to me last fri...compliments of hubby. to be honest, it was irritating initially especially when the screen minimises upon the slightest movement of my finger.getting used to it now tho n i lurve the iphoto ;). u look stunning..as usual :)

    ReplyDelete