...and so far.. I have done VERY WELL resisting them.
Jeez I really thought that I would do A TON more cooking than I did this week. I just didn't get around to it. I have late classes on Wednesday nights...and then I come home on Thursday nights... and so my only night to cook was Tuesday because I had Monday off. So, I had SO many more recipes to post... but they will come later.
Tonight was my very first dance class of the season. Horray! I'm glad to be back. Dance cures all stress, all tension, all the bull that I've dealt with all week. It's all gone when I dance =)
But anyway, it was really really fun. I actually got this crazy idea.. that ONE DAY... I think I will post a video of me dancing for you all to see. Wouldn't that be fun? Because dance really is a HUGE part of my life and I would love for you all to see me doing what I love!!
As far as sticking with my WW points goes... I have done a pretty good job this week. I mean, the long weekend didn't help much because I usually give myself SOME treats on the weekends. Just because Monday was a day off for me doesn't mean that I should be lazy with WW though. I have a feeling that I'll be paying for that tomorrow when I step on the scale.
I really haven't worked out at all!! I am still just trying to get from summer mode to school mode and get into the swing of things with classes and all. I think this coming week I will start my dance DVDs that I usually workout to. Maybe even walk/jog a bit like I did last semester out on the track at my school. I really need to lose this stupid "summer weight" that I gained. Fingers crossed for tomorrows weigh-in.
***On a more solemn note... tomorrow is September 11th. It has been 8 years since the 9/11 terrorist attacks on the U.S. I was in 8th grade when it happened and it still hurts me today, as it hurts a lot of others as well. I remember sitting on my front porch and looking out onto the horizon and seeing the far, far off thick black smoke settling over the horizon from the attacks. I live so close to NYC and I remember being so afraid and fearful of the unknown. It's a day I'll never forget. In fact, my parents got engaged in the North Tower and it was a very special place for them. NYC has a special place in my heart as well for many reasons and it will be upsetting to watch tomorrow's annual ceremony at ground zero. It's a day that I reflect on how blessed I am. How proud I am of my country...the service men and women who fight for us. And a day to reflect on so many innocent people that lost their lives on that day.
Other than that...I am REALLY looking forward to the weekend because I am going to my Aunt's beach house to enjoy the last bit of good weather that we will have until it's winter. I am going to do some back-to-school clothes shopping too for winter/fall clothing since most of my winter/fall clothing does not fit.
Have a Happy Friday and a Fabulous Weekend!! =)
Til next time,
Karla =)

No comments:
Post a Comment