Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Two Things ..

First and foremost... my heart goes out to Brandi. She has an AWESOME blog. In fact, I gave her an award about a month ago for having such an inspiring and REAL blog. Anyway, she has a large group that supports her but one person decided to write an anonymous and hateful comment on her blog. I believe that blogs are about whatever their authors want them to be about. If people don't like it, then stop reading it. There was no need for the nasty comment. So, send Brandi some love. She needs it. =)

Now for my RECIPE!

It is from "Cooking Yourself Thin".

I am not going to post this recipe because it's WAY TOO long. But, it IS online at their website. In fact, here is the link if you think you'd be interested in trying it out.

Here is the name of it in my Cooking Yourself Thin cookbook. It's called, Pasta Bake with Sausage, Broccoli, and Beans. EXCEPT...I HATE BEANS...SO.. Mine was WITHOUT beans!!

Here is the mix that you mix into the pasta..


And here is the pasta and mix alll mixed up
With all the cheese on it.. (pasta, broccoli, turkey sausage, skim ricotta cheese, skim mozzarella cheese, romano cheese, garlic)
Baked at 375 for 25 minutes. YUM
Let me tell you......I KNOW, I KNOW... I always say this for MOST of my recipes that I make...BUT..... I have to say, THIS WAS AMAZINGLY GOOD. I LOVED IT AND RECOMMEND TO ALL!

And... it serves 8 and is only 8 POINTS per serving!!

Try it... love it... and let me know how it goes!!

Until next time...

Karla =)

2 comments:

  1. It looks YUMMY!!! And thanks for the shout out and encourgement! It is amazing to have followers like you! :)

    ReplyDelete