I was a little snacky today. But, I did workout for ONE HOUR at the gym.. doing the dance/step class.
I was dying after dance. You NEVER stop moving. Which is fabulous. I love it. YAY.
For dinner... I made a weird concoction. It was ground turkey, with chopped mushrooms and cheddar cheese sprinkled on top. It was REALLY GOOD, surprisingly. But, a weird combination.
Okay well... that is all. Can't wait for Biggest Loser tomorrow.. but for now.. it's Dancing with the Stars!!! =)
Til next time,
Karla =)

HI! Just checking in on ya- looks like you are doing well! One hour step class-Good job- Have you tried Zumba yet?
ReplyDeleteBeing accountable is huge. Not sure what the Biggest Loser challenge is, but I am sure its good for you. Great job getting to the gym. Always a challenge for me. But I am glad I went afterwards.
ReplyDeleteYour concoction actually sounds pretty good. Of course, perhaps I'm not the best one to ask, since I'd eat a piece of cardboard right now if it were calorie free :)
ReplyDeleteThat sounds delicious! And well done on your workout - I can't wait to see the Biggest Loser tomorrow! Any new recipes up your sleeve??
ReplyDeleteHey Karla!! Thanks for commenting on my post!! I'm linked to you now so I'm here to support you if you need me!! I'm excited for the Biggest Loser too!!!
ReplyDeleteI think the turkey combo sounds awesome!! I'm gonna try it!! Thanks!