I kind of wish that I could keep all of you in a little boom box or something so that when I need your support, I could just turn it on. Haha..
Thank you all for your support.
I do agree with you Brandi.. I should try out.
BUT..
I have been doing a lot of thinking. A.K.A.... I didn't sleep last night. Haha.
And I have come to a decision.
I love dance. I need to have more of it in my life. So, I checked up on the dance team (with every intention of trying out on Saturday)..........annnnd well.. they practice on Tuesday and Thursday nights. PROBLEM.
I have dance on Thursday nights.
SO...... I sulked for a little while. And then I thought... hmmm... I NEED to get more involved with my OWN dance studio. So I thought of becoming a dance teacher there. I thought and thought and thought.....and then I thought....hmm... that would mean I would have to commute back home a lot.... so what would be the point of living on campus?
Long story short.... I am not happy. And would love to be doing more with dance. So I think I might transfer to a school closer to home for the upcoming Spring semester. This way, I can commute, and live at home... I could also be a bigger part of my OWN dance school.
Oh.... AND.... the school that I would apply to..... THEY HAVE A DANCE TEAM!! ANNND.. one of my friends from high school is in it and she thinks I should definitely try out in January. YAY!!!!!!
It's amazing how things work themselves out.
I am feeling much better... don't know how to break it to the roommates yet...
but ... I need to feel better and I need to be happier... and I am happiest when I dance.
Whew.
OH, AND.... I lost weight! I lost 4 pounds... I am now at 172lbs. A good.. 10 pounds higher than at the beginning of the summer.. but at least not 14 pounds higher right??
Til next time,
Karla =)

Yay you! Congrats on your weight loss and your decision making! Have a great long weekend!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! Isn't it amazing how small things like that can work out :) I'm sorry you lost sleep but I am so so glad you were able to find some solutions to your problem!
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good work on the weight loss and STAY HAPPY :)
Awesome weight loss, Karla!!! Have a fabulous weekend!
ReplyDeleteFantastic Ms. Karla
ReplyDeleteLinda
So glad you decided on something that will make you happy! :)
ReplyDelete