I have NO motivation. I had my weigh in and I didn't lose anything. Yeah.. I didn't gain either... but still I did not lose.
I AM on WW. Trust me. I am doing the WW thing. I am not really following the Wendi Plan.. but I am doing the points and everything. Except for on Fridays!
But for me... I have learned that JUST being on WW will NOT help me lose weight. I NEED to add exercise and I have NOT been doing that.
I need motivation.... uhhh... I am in a funk. I hate it. I wish I was doing more dance. I need to buy some dance DVD's or something.
Any suggestions or advice would be great!
I hope to be out of this funk soon. I need to lose the 10 pounds I gained over summer.
Til next time,
Karla =/

Hey Karla- try dailyplate.com or caloriecount.com It has helped me!
ReplyDeleteI switched it up a bit a put the focus on calories. You can still do WW, this just helps keep you honest with your food journaling. If you have an iphone you can use the Lose It app.
Good luck girl! I know you have it in you!!! Just dig deep.
im not sure but if u r still tracking...faithfully...then chances are high that you may have hit the plateu. at this stage, theyd usually recommend you to " shake" things up. its a way of shocking the body they say.ur bod is so accustomed to your daily routine , that there comes a point where the scale starts moving downwards. so try playing around with ur meals a bit.start with breakfast. i usually play around with a few options for breakky. my options are weetbix with fruits, almonds n yogurt.i do the same with rolled oats.otherwise it wud be multigrain bread.it helps to have a variety.i could relate to u in the exercise dept.ive been slacking in that area lately and i noticed that my weight has slightly gone up again.for me, its bizzare cus the moment i stop consuming 3 litres of water everyday, my body starts storing all the water.im so prone to fluid retention. as for you to kickstart your loss, drinking at least 2 litres of water daily might juz do the trick.hope my idea helps :).
ReplyDeleteI have found that when I'm in a funk the best thing to do is
ReplyDelete1) FORCE yourself to go just one time. Just 30 minutes. After you do it you will feel better.
2) Try something NEW and different. A new video. A new format of exercise. A new class. SOMETHING to get excited about.
GOOD LUCK! You can do it!! I believe in ya :)