Below is my Aunt, Me, and my Mom.
Below is my Mom and I posing for a picture =)
Below is my BF and I.
My Aunt, Me, and Mom. <3
Below are my dance teachers at Lathrop School of Dance. Mrs. Lathrop is in the middle with of the woman in the red and the woman in the blue. The woman in the blue is blocking Mrs. Lathrop's face with her hand.
It is really humbling to see 9 and 10 year old girls from my camp recognize me and acknowledge me.
My dance teacher didn't look too good. The poor woman. She is 94 and has the heart of a 20 year old. She is so young inside. But she is really struggling health wise. I love her so much. She has been such an inspiration to me. It was hard to see her in such pain. I hope she will be okay, and that if it is her time to go, that she goes to God in a graceful, non painful way.
But, overall, the parade was a great time. It went so quick though, so I was trying to enjoy it.
Tomorrow starts another week. I have no classes on Friday's... so I just have a 3 day week!! YAY!! Dance starts on Thursday and I have so many recipe's to post! =)
Til next time....
-Karla =)

YAY!!! You look great and I love how HAPPY you sound :)
ReplyDeleteWow- you look great- think of those girls from camp looking up to you- thats inspiration!!!
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing and happy, Karla! I can't wait for your recipe posts!!
ReplyDeleteYou look sooo good! Your Aunt and mom look so young!!!
ReplyDelete